Chocolate Apple Slice Pops Recipe cleanfoodcrush.com/chocolate-apple-slice-pops/#more-‘
This recipe is easy a pie!! Reasonably healthy and so much fun to make with kids. Ingredients and directions below. Have a ball this fall!!
Chocolate Apple Slice Pops
Makes 10-12 pops
- 3 large apples of choice, washed and dried completely. sliced
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips or chunks
- 1 Tbsp unrefined coconut oil
- 1/2 cup raw pecans, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries, or raisins
- 10 -12 wooden popsicle sticks
Slice your favorite apple into 10 – 12 good sized slices. Incert popsicle sticks.
Add coconut oil to the chocolate chips and place in the in the microwave, on high.
Melt in 30 second intervals, stirring after each one, until fully melted and smooth. Transfer to a shallow plate that will allow you to easily dip your apple slices into.
Alternatively, you may melt your chocolate over a double broiler on the stove, stirring constantly.
Prepare your chopped pecans, cranberries and get 10-12 popsicle sticks, set them out in your workstation.
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.