This delicious & nutritious mocktail is perfect for you breastfeeding & pregnant moms, is super kid friendly and can even be spiked with some rum… you know, if you’re into that sort of thing! It is so easy to make, is incredibly hydrating and is exactly what you need to cool you down in a jiffy.
So what do you need for this amazingly refreshing treat?
- 2 cups Frozen Strawberries
- 8 limes (for fresh lime juice or a 1/2 cup of Rose’s Lime Juice)
- 1/2 cup simple syrup (1/2 c. sugar dissolved in 1/2 c. water)
- 1.5 cups of ice
Combine all of this into a blender and pulse until the ice is crushed to your desired consistency. Pour into an ice-cold glass, top with a sprig of mint and ENJOY!
Pour some into your Yeti tumbler and take it to the beach or bring a large batch to the neighborhood barbecue. No matter what, it will be a huge hit!
More Ideas For Keeping Cool………………
1. Cold Water with a little Mint or Lime!
2. Lots of Ice Cubes in your drinks!
3. Just for fun make Ice Cubes With Berries, Mint, Lemon Juice in them! Yum. Yum!
4. Purchase a double layer metal water bottle. They are available at Costco, Homegoods, Amazon and more. They will literally keep your ice water, with ice, cold for 24 hours!!!!!! Too Cool